terms of service
All users shall use this service in accordance with these Terms.
- This agreement has been translated from Japanese using Google Translate.
Article 1 (Application)
This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between users and this site.
In addition to this agreement, this site may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use regarding this service.
Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms.
If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
In this service, the person who wishes to register shall agree to this agreement, apply for use registration according to the method specified by this site, and when this site approves it, the use registration will be completed.
If this site judges that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, this site may not approve the application for use registration, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- If false information is submitted when applying for user registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
- In addition, when this site determines that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
Users are responsible for properly managing their user IDs and passwords for the Service.
Under no circumstance shall the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and is logged in, this site will be considered to be used by the user who registered that user ID.
This site shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party.
Article 4 (Usage Fee and Payment Method)
As consideration for the paid portion of this service, the user shall pay the usage fee separately determined by this site and displayed on this website by the method specified by this site.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
Users shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights contained in this service, such as the contents of this service
- Actions that destroy or interfere with the functions of this site, other users, or other third party servers or networks
- Acts of commercially using information obtained from this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of this site's services
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Acts of using this service for illegal purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the Service or other third parties
- Acts of impersonating other users
- Advertising, advertising, solicitation, or sales activities on this service that are not permitted by this site
- Acts aimed at meeting strangers of the opposite sex
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to anti-social forces in relation to the services of this site
- Other acts that this site deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
If this site determines that there is any of the following reasons, it is possible to stop or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
- When performing maintenance inspections or updating computer systems related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
- When the computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident
- In addition, when this site determines that it is difficult to provide this service
This site shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
If the user falls under any of the following, this site may restrict the user from using all or part of this service or cancel the user's registration without prior notice. We assume that we can.
- In case of violation of any provision of these Terms
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered information
- When there is a default on payment obligations such as charges
- When there is no response for a certain period of time to contact from this site
- When this service is not used for a certain period of time from the last use
- In addition, when this site determines that the use of this service is not appropriate
This site does not take any responsibility for damages caused to users due to actions taken by this site based on this section.
Article 8 (Withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by following the withdrawal procedure stipulated by this site.
Article 9 (Warranty Disclaimer and Disclaimer)
This site does not have any actual or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) in this service. ) is not guaranteed, either expressly or impliedly.
This site does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to this service.
This site is not responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Use of this site and this service is at your own risk.
Article 10 (Changes to Service Contents, etc.)
This site may change, add or abolish the contents of this service with prior notice to the user, and the user shall consent to this.
In the following cases, this site shall be able to change this agreement without requiring the individual consent of the user.
- When the modification of this Agreement conforms to the general interests of users.
- When the modification of these Terms does not contravene the purpose of this Service Use Agreement and is reasonable in light of the necessity of modification, the appropriateness of the content after modification, and other circumstances related to modification.
Article 12 (Handling of personal information)
Article 13 (Notice or Contact)
Notifications or communications between the user and this site shall be made according to the method stipulated by this site.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 15 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
The law of Japan shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms.
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of this site shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.