- The handling of personal information by Auto Messenger for ebay is defined in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law of Japan.
Article 1 (Personal Information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act of Japan, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. Information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual from a single piece of information such as information that can identify a specific individual by description or other information, data related to facial features, fingerprints, voiceprints, and insurer numbers on health insurance cards point.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
・Auto Messenger for ebay collects the user's terminal number, ebay user ID, email, etc. when the user registers for use.
ebay authentication is performed by the authentication function provided by ebay. User ID and password are not kept on Auto Messenger for ebay.
・Auto Messenger for ebay may ask for personal information such as credit card numbers when using paid features.
Payment for paid functions is performed using functions provided by Google. Auto Messenger for ebay does not store credit card information.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
- For provision and operation of services
- To identify users who have violated the Terms of Service or users who attempt to use the service for illegal or unjust purposes, and to refuse their use.
- To bill users for usage fees in paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
Auto Messenger for ebay will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the one before the change.
If the purpose of use is changed, the post-change purpose will be notified to users by the method prescribed by Auto Messenger for ebay and posted on this page.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
Auto Messenger for ebay will not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent from users, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local public entity, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned interferes with the execution of the affairs when there is a risk of
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
Auto Messenger for ebay will disclose personal information to the person when requested by the person. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper operation of Auto Messenger for ebay
- In the case of other violations of laws and ordinances.
A fee of $200.00 will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
If the user's personal information held by Auto Messenger for ebay is incorrect, the user can request correction, addition or deletion of personal information.
If Auto Messenger for ebay receives a request from the user as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, Auto Messenger for ebay shall correct the personal information concerned.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
Auto Messenger for ebay will request suspension of use or deletion of personal information from the individual on the grounds that the personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it was acquired by fraudulent means. If so, we will conduct the necessary investigation.
If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information.
Auto Messenger for ebay will notify the user when Suspension of Use, etc. is made pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it is decided not to suspend use, etc.
The content of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters stipulated otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Contact point for inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the contact below.
E-mail address: email@example.com